Right Media provides technology designed to give publishers the visibility and control they need to maximize yield.
Organize your inventory to help optimize content for different users and handle revenue streams separately for reporting.
- Site and Sections are assigned ratings (by you) to describe the site's or section's content sensitivity.
- Channels describe the content of your inventory, such as "News," "Entertainment," "Gaming" or "Career."
- Inventory types are organized by site and section, and include email, websites, toolbars and desktop software.
Control the types of advertising that run on your site through insertion order line items that specify:
• Clickthrough URLs
• Pricing Terms
• Frequency of Creative Served
• Internet Connection Speeds
• Validated URLs
• Creative Specs
• Offer Types, Sections
• Creatives • Geography
• Ad Size
Set the level of transparency for your network or site by masking different data elements in your ad call, such as: URL, Publisher ID, Site ID, Section ID, Section Code or Channel Identifiers.
Publishers using Real-Time Bidding can use win-rate reporting to analyze bid-versus-buy rates and determine how much inventory to make available to each buyer.
Protect your inventory from channel conflicts and get the perceived value of the impression by setting reserve prices by inventory type and interested buyer profile. These price points represent the minimum payout amounts you expect from specific inventory—i.e. the revenue you'll receive after the revenue share computations. Over time, use of reserve pricing can help increase your yield.