Right Media campaign management solutions are built to help advertisers and agencies achieve maximum performance, increase engagement and improve return on ad spend. Campaign management offerings include:
Two types of ad classification are available to help manage campaigns. Categorize ads by:
- Offer type: The type of product or service being advertised, based on a list of 65 standard values
- Creative specification: The visual imagery and graphical content of the ads, including details about their delivery
Control the types of supply that fulfill your media buy through insertion order line items that specify:
• Clickthrough URLs
• Pricing Terms
• Frequency of Creative Served
• Internet Connection Speeds
Classify and integrate ad creative into your media plan quickly, so you can begin trafficking it right away.
Manage the frequency, pace and delivery priority of each ad within your campaigns.
- Frequency determines how often a user sees a specific campaign, the time of day the impressions occur, and the pace at which the impressions are delivered, according to a defined budget.
- Pace can be set over the course of an hour, day, month, or the length of the campaign.
- Delivery of line items can be more effectively managed by assigning a delivery priority to each.