In order to help advertisers reach their specific campaign objectives, Right Media offers a wide range of ad formats and the ability to run ads across PCs, smartphones and tablet computers. For publishers, we support the HTTPS protocol, which is designed to facilitate secure creative delivery.
In addition to offering conventional PC capabilities, Right Media's ad serving system is designed to distribute ads to mobile devices. Advertisers can extend their reach and target audiences with a single campaign that can target multiple devices and channels. Ads can be served on:
- PC Desktops: PC users can be targeted via their browsers and operating systems. PC ad-serving capabilities include the conventional features for display advertising, such as geo-targeting, demographic targeting and pricing.
- Smartphones: Smartphone users can be targeted by most leading operating systems, browsers, and carriers/ISPs country.
- Tablets: Like smartphone users, tablet users can be targeted by most leading operating systems, browsers, and carriers/ISPs by country.
Right Media's ad format options enable advertisers to capture consumer attention in a variety of ways—to create positive user experiences.
- Standard Graphical includes standard display ad sizes, plus four additional mobile ad sizes approved by the Mobile Marketing Association: 120x20, 168x28, 216x36 and 300x50.
- Rich Media delivers unique and compelling creative experiences to consumers through expandable ads, floating ads and polite downloads. For mobile, we support rich media, HTML5 and Adobe Flash. Right Media offers a SAFEE wrapper for rich media creatives to help protect publishers' content from the possibility of malicious code being downloaded during the ad-serving process.
Secure Ad Serving
Right Media supports creative delivery using the HTTPS protocol. Publishers can implement HTTPS ad tags on their sites for a more secure experience.